Re: V 1.0.4 Error User Lib Not Found

I'm using version 1.0.6 and the Error: User Lib not found is still popping up.
I found a method that works for people with windows 8, I got mine to work, I deleted the 1.04 patch and redownloaded the 1.05 patch, I right clicked on the scp contaimentbreach loading app and pressed "extract" and since then it has worked for me, I thought I would pass it on so everyone else can try it
I couldn't find these files in the SCP folders. Any Idea where they are? (I'm using Windows 8, BTW)

risingstar64 wrote:
ContainmentBleach wrote:I have a Windows Vista(If that's you mean), and yeah, I got the whole game.
Wow, if what you're saying is correct then that means the DLL issue is not exclusive to windows 8 as I thought it might be. If I had to pitch a guess, I'd say you have a dll in your system32 folder with the same name as one of the DLLs used by the game, and the engine is trying to load from the DLL in the system32 folder rather than the one in the game folder and is generating this error because the necessary libraries are not in that DLL file. This is just a shot in the dark though. If you want navigate to the folder "C:\Windows\System32" and tell me if there is a file named FastExt.dll, FastText.dll, or winfix.dll in that folder.
I got all the files and the error proceeds.

TTirsiakK wrote:
risingstar64 wrote:
ContainmentBleach wrote:I have a Windows Vista(If that's you mean), and yeah, I got the whole game.
Wow, if what you're saying is correct then that means the DLL issue is not exclusive to windows 8 as I thought it might be. If I had to pitch a guess, I'd say you have a dll in your system32 folder with the same name as one of the DLLs used by the game, and the engine is trying to load from the DLL in the system32 folder rather than the one in the game folder and is generating this error because the necessary libraries are not in that DLL file. This is just a shot in the dark though. If you want navigate to the folder "C:\Windows\System32" and tell me if there is a file named FastExt.dll, FastText.dll, or winfix.dll in that folder.
I got all the files and the error proceeds.
Can you help me then??? I don't have none of the files, like at all. I really want to play this gameeeee