Screen gltiches within the game

So i have a problem, whenever i play the newest version the screen goes CRAZY it glitches like crazy, when i blink for example half the screen blinks (Upper half) while the rest (Lowerhalf) is just gliching through meaning half is black half it as it is when you dont blink, you can see (except that its glitchy) but the thing it, when i watch the recording i did of it, its totally fine, so i am unsure if its my computer or the game, please help

Re: Screen gltiches within the game

thefirstwolf wrote:So i have a problem, whenever i play the newest version the screen goes CRAZY it glitches like crazy, when i blink for example half the screen blinks (Upper half) while the rest (Lowerhalf) is just gliching through meaning half is black half it as it is when you dont blink, you can see (except that its glitchy) but the thing it, when i watch the recording i did of it, its totally fine, so i am unsure if its my computer or the game, please help
That is a common bug with Windows 8 and 8.1 (with the possibility of 7). Play in Windowed mode.