[1.0.6] Few bugs (doors, SCP-173, SCP-096 and others)

Playing on Keter difficulty, so no saves.
skipping intro,
My settings:

Code: Select all

options
width = 1280
height = 1024
fullscreen = true
gfx driver = 1
audio driver = 0
brightness = 100
screengamma = 0.5
show FPS = 1
framelimit=60
vsync=0
mouse sensitivity = 0.06
invert mouse y = 0
;1.0 = full volume, 0.0 = muted
music volume = 0.5
camera fog near = 0.5
camera fog far = 8.0
fog r = 0
fog g = 0
fog b = 0
map size = 18
bump mapping enabled = 1
anisotropy=1
antialias=1
HUD enabled = 1
Right key = 32
Left key = 30
Up key = 17
Down key = 31
Blink key = 57
Sprint key = 42
Inventory key = 15
Crouch key = 29

launcher
launcher width = 640
launcher height = 480
launcher enabled = true
Computer specs:
XP Home sp3 with updates tweaked (receiving POSReady 2009 updates)
Asus geforce 9600 GT
AMD Phenom X3 8750 2,45 GHz
4 GB RAM (DDR 2 800 Mhz)

SCP:CB is unlocked/marked as safe in any security software I use.

Happened on different seeds.

Here are bugs I have found (not found in other threads):
-When I exit Level-2 SCPs rooms (882 or SCP-895) I close the door with a card. Until the 'big' door is fully closed I cannot push the button to open a small ones, some invisible wall apperas on my way, like in the middle of the vestibule. When the big door are finally closed everything works fine again.
Iritating, since I have a refleg of closing every door after I leave.
-Sometimes SCP-173 appears on my sight. No blinking, not when some scripted "lights off" happens". It happens very often when I ride an elevator to the SCP-939 basement. Works like it appears when i reach the -1 level and dissapears when I reach the 0 level again. Once it even appeared on the top of my head
-Once I looked at SCP-096 face and closed him inside a room. I want away and I rode down to service tunnels with an elevator and when the door opened he was running circles there. I went up again and he was running circles in the corridor. Of course I had to enter the corridor and die.
-I managed to catch a guard going into an elevator in the light containment zone. Door closed on me. I had to wait till the door opened themselves.
-I can't turn off the camera that looks at theS CP-895 red oak coffin without taking up the paper that lies on the table, wherever I stand. Can't the paper be moved a bit further?
-Once I accidentaly dropped the radio and it got stuck within another object, couldn't pick it up again
-If I drop any object near the door button I can't push the button until I pick the item once again
-Can accidentaly press some button while using an inventory, eg. putting on gas mask. Don't know whether it's a bug or was made to be like that, but got me killed sometimes.
- Framerate goes down when some script activates, and during the "freeze" my mouselook works in an unbearable way.
-This actually was mentioned many times, but please fix this walking on stairs, the worst and most experience-soiling bug in 1.0.6

If anything is not detailed enough I'll be glad to update the post.

EDIT:Oh and one more bug:

levitationg doors in SCP-106 room. Happenede once, random seed, same settings. Just a while after I've fallen down through stairs, as mentioned in other topic.