Re: [v1.0.6] Fix for SCP-860 DrawPortal crash

Hoskinator wrote:Alright, I'll admit it, I went and re-read everything and I realized I missed what was said, so I went and out the executable into the game folder, and my game still crashed, so now what did I do wrong?
Did you try running it in any Windows compatability modes or running as administrator? That helps sometimes.yesiknowblitz3disaweirdengine
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:
Hoskinator wrote:Alright, I'll admit it, I went and re-read everything and I realized I missed what was said, so I went and out the executable into the game folder, and my game still crashed, so now what did I do wrong?
Did you try running it in any Windows compatability modes or running as administrator? That helps sometimes.yesiknowblitz3disaweirdengine
I ran it as Admin and that didn't work, but to make sure, where am I supposed to put the executable? Just into the normal game folder, right? Like where you find the SCP - Containment Breach executable?
"Hello" ~ SCP - 049

Hoskinator wrote:
CLgaming wrote:
I ran it as Admin and that didn't work, but to make sure, where am I supposed to put the executable? Just into the normal game folder, right? Like where you find the SCP - Containment Breach executable?
Yes, but you didn't think to try for yourself before posting? :roll:
STEAM
## LOG OFF.