SCP 860 Freezes my game

Whenever I get within a few rooms of SCP - 860, my game freezes, and not the normal freeze, it freezes so bad that the only way to get out of it is to CTRL - ALT - DEL and open task manager and force it closed, does anybody know how I can fix this so I can play the game normally without anymore bugs?
"Hello" ~ SCP - 049

Re: SCP 860 Freezes my game

Can't help you. I'm just a guy in general discussion.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Re: SCP 860 Freezes my game

Hoskinator wrote:Whenever I get within a few rooms of SCP - 860, my game freezes, and not the normal freeze, it freezes so bad that the only way to get out of it is to CTRL - ALT - DEL and open task manager and force it closed, does anybody know how I can fix this so I can play the game normally without anymore bugs?
This is because the draw portal drops the frames by 30 or so. Sucks on fast computers. Even worse on slow.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.