1.1.5 Elevator glitch

So I saved my game while I was in the elevator going up from SCP 935 and when I loaded the save (the elevator door was closed and was already moving when I saved) the elevator and 939 zone were both void. All I could see was the lighting effects and both SCP 939 instances facing vertically in the void. They weren't moving. I could also stare into the void but the room collision meshes were still there. I couldn't see the collision mesh for the 939 zone though. Only for the elevator and every other room.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Re: 1.1.5 Elevator glitch

LORD DEATH wrote:So I saved my game while I was in the elevator going up from SCP 935 and when I loaded the save (the elevator door was closed and was already moving when I saved) the elevator and 939 zone were both void. All I could see was the lighting effects and both SCP 939 instances facing vertically in the void. They weren't moving. I could also stare into the void but the room collision meshes were still there. I couldn't see the collision mesh for the 939 zone though. Only for the elevator and every other room.
Reloading usually fixes this if I'm not mistaken.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.