[v1.2.2] Two SCP-1048-A Bugs

I found two bugs with SCP-1048-A
Map Seed: x07w9b0m

First bug: Two SCP-1048-As. I found two SCP-1048-As in the Light Containment Area. I have no idea how this happened, it wasn't a single SCP-1048-A teleporting (If he can do that.). They were in the same place every time.
Spoiler
Hard to see but he is in there (First SCP-1048-A).
It's hard to see in this picture too, so just imagine he's in there. (Well he actually was). I also tried to get the pictures looking as different as possible but the two rooms before where he is look the same.
Adding onto the first bug, one of the SCP-1048-A's do not do anything as shown here
Spoiler
Second bug: I didn't die from SCP-1048-A's ear attack. I somehow didn't die from the ear growth that SCP-1048-A causes. It did the first message of "SOMETHING IS GROWING ALL OVER YOUR BODY" and the ear growth noise but the messages stopped. The noise stopped shortly after too. I did this twice, and you can manage to escape it if you run away when it starts to happen, somehow. (I couldn't get a video of this because SCP runs slow on my computer and I don't have a recorder, screenshot couldn't prove it.)

Re: [v1.2.2] Two SCP-1048-A Bugs

When SCP-1048-A attacks, if you step out of the room the attack doesn't affect you. It does when you get inside the hallway again.

I'm guessing when SCP-1048-A does it's attack, it makes a death-box in the hallway, but when you're out of the vicinity of it it doesn't affect you.