[1.2.3] Gate A ending removed?

I wonder... did the ending @ Gate A where you go down the tunnel and get picked up by The Chaos Insurgency get removed from the game?

Since the last update, i did quite a few games without containing SCP-106 and never got to see The Chaos Insurgency again...

This, in addition to the other topic i made earlier. It makes me wonder: Is there something wrong with my SCP CB game?
Last edited by SCP-Draconist on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: [1.2.3] Gate A ending removed?

SCP-Draconist wrote:I wonder... did the ending @ Gate A where you go down the tunnel and get picked up by The Chaos Insurgency get removed from the game?

Since the last update, i did quite a few games without containing SCP-106 and never got to see the TCI again...

This, in addition to the other topic i made earlier. It makes me wonder: Is there something wrong with my SCP CB game?
Not being helpful here but...
SCP-Draconist wrote:without containing SCP-106 and never got to see the The Chaos Insurgency
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

SCP-Draconist wrote:EDIT: Ahhh...

But yeah... is it my SCP CB game? Or something else?
I'd try redownloading first. There have been so many changes to the games requirements for an ending that I can't offer good advice.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Well, it got even better. Since i made this post i re-downloaded, re-patched to V1.2.3 and i two succesful endings: 1 gate A and 1 gate B ending in 5-6 different map seeds. Then went for gate A in the other 4 seeds which had all kinds of bugs (106 not spawning, MTF just standing there in position with their arms to the side).

There isn`t anyone here on the forums actively enough to help solve these problems either, which is becoming a real bummer too.

I never had these problems in 1.1.5, seriously considering going back to that version.

I know Regalis isn`t the main man @ SCP:CB anymore and it`s starting to show...