[1.2.3] Rubber Legs

Hello, this is a quick little bug that is annoying, but not game breaking.
Sometimes when a character using the classd model walks, they make a rubber noise. This actually wont happen for all characters using the classd model. This only happens to all the characters in the intro (not the guards), 035, and the closet room. And I know that it is not just me who gets this, a video Nib made about 035 has the same issue, and even uncle jobel.
https://youtu.be/flxOmuxitC0?t=9m45s
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: [1.2.3] Rubber Legs

yonzo_rikuo wrote:i think its a feature, you know like when you playing futsal, and there is a rubber squeak noise
You mean footsteps? Because if that is what you are talking about, that is not what I am talking about.

slender1200 wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:i think its a feature, you know like when you playing futsal, and there is a rubber squeak noise
You mean footsteps? Because if that is what you are talking about, that is not what I am talking about.
then, can you explain it further so people dont confuse it with footstep
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:
slender1200 wrote:
then, can you explain it further so people dont confuse it with footstep
You know when you drag your hand on a leather couch and it makes that kinda fart noise? That is the sound when they walk.