Failed to load sound Suicide guard

I am playing scp containment breach Version 1.2.4.

So I was playing SCP Containment breach when I reached the conference room area, so I entered the conference room and the console opened saying failed to load sound sucicide guard.txt or something like that. I didn't think to copy it. I tried to exit the console but when I tried, it just repeated the error so I had to quit the game. I am not sure if this bug is known I just want to put it out there.

Re: Failed to load sound Suicide guard

SCPPlayer02 wrote:I am playing scp containment breach Version 1.2.4.

So I was playing SCP Containment breach when I reached the conference room area, so I entered the conference room and the console opened saying failed to load sound sucicide guard.txt or something like that. I didn't think to copy it. I tried to exit the console but when I tried, it just repeated the error so I had to quit the game. I am not sure if this bug is known I just want to put it out there.
Well, it is a bug in SCP:CB which we want to fix (we make the console opening things for errors a bit different (similar to the NTF mod probably)). It's already pretty much fixed (it just don't give an error message right now).

BTW: This thread is in the wrong session (it's under Barotrauma bug reports instead of the SCP:CB bug reports).

Re: Failed to load sound Suicide guard

PXLSHN wrote:
SCPPlayer02 wrote:I am playing scp containment breach Version 1.2.4.

Well, it is a bug in SCP:CB which we want to fix (we make the console opening things for errors a bit different (similar to the NTF mod probably)). It's already pretty much fixed (it just don't give an error message right now).

BTW: This thread is in the wrong session (it's under Barotrauma bug reports instead of the SCP:CB bug reports).

I also crashed because it said failed to load image a Note in 914's room not dr L note which is strange because before I could read it