found some other bugs lately

* In the intro scene, when another Class-D enters the containment chamber and runs into me, the game crashes.

* If I press Alt+Tab while playing, all the ingame lights are off when I enter back to the game.

* Whenever I spawn a 939 instance, it gets stuck up in the air, upside down.

* Sometimes when I enter 939's tunnels, the instances are frozen in their movement.

* If I save inside the 939's tunnels, the game crashes. Always.

* If I spawn an MTF and a hostile SCP-instance, the MTF and the instance don't notice each other. (Except for a Zombie, which is shot as the priority before I get shot.)

* I have since ever been unable to spawn a cup, except an "Empty Cup".

* When the loading screen gets stuck at 30% again, i can't avoid or close the game. I can only use the task manager on Ctrl+Alt+Del and then it needs a long time to close completely.

Re: found some other bugs lately

RickeyRock wrote:* In the intro scene, when another Class-D enters the containment chamber and runs into me, the game crashes.
We will take a look
RickeyRock wrote:* If I press Alt+Tab while playing, all the ingame lights are off when I enter back to the game.
We can't fix it.
RickeyRock wrote:* Whenever I spawn a 939 instance, it gets stuck up in the air, upside down.
Cheating
RickeyRock wrote: * Sometimes when I enter 939's tunnels, the instances are frozen in their movement.

* If I save inside the 939's tunnels, the game crashes. Always.
We will take a look
RickeyRock wrote:* If I spawn an MTF and a hostile SCP-instance, the MTF and the instance don't notice each other. (Except for a Zombie, which is shot as the priority before I get shot.)
Cheating. Cheated MTF can't react to other SCPs.

Vane Brain wrote:
RickeyRock wrote:* Whenever I spawn a 939 instance, it gets stuck up in the air, upside down.
Cheating
RickeyRock wrote:* If I spawn an MTF and a hostile SCP-instance, the MTF and the instance don't notice each other. (Except for a Zombie, which is shot as the priority before I get shot.)
No offense, and i'm no dev, but...

It's kind of wrong to disregard BUGS within a FUNCTION that the game includes (the console and its commands) just because it's "cheating" to you. I know the game handles npcs weirdly if spawned, but just disregarding it as cheating and giving no proper explanation? Don't be stubborn.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Cheating

It's kind of wrong to disregard BUGS within a FUNCTION that the game includes (the console and its commands) just because it's "cheating" to you. I know the game handles npcs weirdly if spawned, but just disregarding it as cheating and giving no proper explanation? Don't be stubborn.
Thank you.

RickeyRock wrote:* In the intro scene, when another Class-D enters the containment chamber and runs into me, the game crashes.
Which Class-D was it that caused the crash?
RickeyRock wrote:* I have since ever been unable to spawn a cup, except an "Empty Cup".
You mean you can only spawn an empty cup from the console? I don't recall there ever being a time when you could spawn specific drinks using it.

Irontaco wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Cheating

Console was a mistake

Vane Brain wrote: Console was a mistake
That's completely your opinion, and as an assistant developer to the game you should respect what was set by the original developer rather than shame and lock people out of a feature that was intentionally added by the author of what he let you work on. Otherwise the mistake may not only just be the console.

Respect the boundaries. The console was not made only for modders and developers.
sup

Vane Brain wrote:Console was a mistake
Hmmm, maybe you should just start your own version of SCP:CB. That way you can choose to include whatever aspects you want, as well as completely disregard systems that help debug, test, and even play the game at points. So, I totally agree with you. The game doesn't need the console. Not at all!
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

Zackonark wrote:
Hmmm, maybe you should just start your own version of SCP:CB. That way you can choose to include whatever aspects you want, as well as completely disregard systems that help debug, test, and even play the game at points. So, I totally agree with you. The game doesn't need the console. Not at all!
But we still want to improve console's look
Here is a little example of it
Spoiler

Vane Brain wrote:
Zackonark wrote:
But we still want to improve console's look
Here is a little example of it
Spoiler
I apologize then. Even then, "console was a mistake" and "we're trying to improve console" seem like two very differing arguments, made me a little confused there.

Just avoid disregarding actual bug reports next time.
sup