Re: [1.3.3.] Owni Card does't exist in this patch?

Lydesko wrote:Hello i'm a youtubeur french and i make a let's play on the latest SCP Containement breach but...I'm stuck whith SCP 914 would't give me the owni card.I put a card level 1 or 2 and go in Very Fine but only a Mastercard output...ANd i make this all the afternoon and nothing output..So it's really weird :/
Omni chance is 1/500. Just try that a bit harder

Re: [1.3.3.] Owni Card does't exist in this patch?

Lydesko wrote:What did you not understand on 'I take full afternoon to try to get it...' that just abused..
I'm afraid it is you who don't understand statistics. One in five hundred chances is really improbable. Not impossible: improbable. And that's the problem with probabilities: maybe, when you next load your game and try your luck, you'll get a keycard Omni right away. It's highly unlikely, but it's not impossible. Although in last analysis it's more unlikely than anything else.

From keycard level 3 to keycard level 4 is a one in forty chances. You must admit that this one already is hard to get through, right? Well you've got to multiply this difficulty factor by more than twelve in the keycard Omni's case.

My advice: grab yourself a few two- or three-hour long lectures on YouTube and have them playing the background while you're doing this. That way, you're not losing your time either way. This could be a start.