Many bugs i experienced

I got those with 1.3.5 btw but im sure they werent fixed in 1.3.6

1. Not a bug but its stupid how the first time you see the scientist dying from the tesla he just teleports out of nowhere when the door is closed lol and run towards the telsa...
(Or was he running from 106 in the pocket dimension and teleported and was so scared he didnt even notice the tesla lol?)

2. If i use the hole in the wall scp while wearing the green scp ring and the ring dissapears i still have the stamina debuff... Bug?

3. Scp 173 is just annoying cause he is terribly bugged is some places he just keeps sort of doing what i call a "dance teleporting" like crazy without me blinking... one room for example is the room where u get the hazards suit and theres a window where scp 173 was and he just teleported next to me and moved by himself without any blinking.

4. Theres a small corridor where 106 comes from the right of a wall and starts chasing you in a scripted event... well there was the room where u contain 106 so i said **** this im going to get rid if this annoying ***** and after i believe i contained him i went to that corridor... and he came from the wall in the same way as before but began sinking in the ground lmao.

5. I left the game without saving after the 106 wall bug and after containing him again this time he didnt appear from the wall but some munutes later he just appeared from the ground in the same way he does from the start of the game! I think i did everything right when i contained him (turned magnetosomething off, turned the mic on, used the button to hurt the d class and when i heard 106 spawn i turned magnethingy on)
The small camera didnt change at all and there camera didnt turn black like it says in the wiki though...

6. The camera near the coffin scp can be turned off. Well i did that while the "frightening images kept flickering" and i could just see 1 of the scary images paused in the camera forever lol instead of just seeing static. bug caused while i was wearing the green ring i think if this helps in any way.
And why do i see the scary images in the first place when i wear the ring the only difference is i wont die like i do without it.

7. Reading the encyclopedia scp with or without the green ring wont give me the achievement and for some reason it appears i have lung cancer now in my save and im pretty sure i was wearing the ring when i opened the book.
Or maybe reading without the ring and then loading to a earlier save before reading without the ring makes my old save think i have read the book without the ring... or is the ring doesnt protects you from the book?

8. Not a bug but a question is 173 talking to me right before he escapes in the beggining when the guy who is talking says something about the doors having a problem? I cant make up the words/noise or whatever this sound is

9. A floating ghost like scientist that appeared twice in some areas of the heavy zone like the tesla area.. the way he appears and floats looks so glitched i dont even know if this is a bug or a feature xD

Sorry for the english and im new with scps i may have messed up with some numbers.
1.3.5 is the most stable 1.3 for me the older version gave me a fatal error this one can actually run for hours that im afraid to upgrade to 1.3.6

Re: Many bugs i experienced

More bugs this time on 1.3.6 which btw runs even smoother and no fatal errors at all!

1. In the light zone event where you enter a room with many cameras and see the plaque doctor in 1 of the cameras then he enters your room and starts chasing you i didnt get the achievement for encountering him... Instead i got it when in the second encounter in the map where there are 2 elevators and he came out of 1 of them and began chasing me along with the 2 zombies.

2. Speaking of the elevators in that place i kept falling of from the map when i used both elevators to go back to the heavy zone... when the elevator goes up it just throws me out of the map.
I even went inside the elevator with the plaque doctor while wearing the ring but no i keep falling down while he is still in the elevator when it goes up. Had to noclip to advance furter in the game (bye bye no console commands achievement)

3. The stun the old man with a tesla achievement aint working i did that to him in a random tesla in the light zone and no achievement he just stopped chasing me.
Also in the heavy zone i tried to stun him with a tesla again and he went through it while it was activated without getting stunned... he spawned very close to the door in the same tesla room if this helps.

4. I saved near 914 while the setting was fine and changed it to very fine and tried to upgrade my 2 lvl cards... after getting master cards i loaded the game without saving, the setting is now on very fine instead of fine when i loaded the game huh.

5. Same situation seems to happen in the scp 106 containment room camera unlike in 1.3.5 this time the camera was working fine when i first enter the room and i see the d class in the bed then when i hurt him scp 106 comes and the camera goes black...
I didnt save and loaded my save which was before pressing the button which hurts the d class and guess what the camera is already black as if the event happened already... anyway i still managed to contain 106 thanks to the mic and this time unlike in 1.3.5 he got contained for good and didnt spawn even once again.

6. 106 spawned in the containment room where you get the femme fatale achievement (sorry i forgot the scps number) just outside the dark room with the lamps and shadows of creatures and it looked awkward cause the corrosion effect appeared far from the ground.
Also i entered this dark room and exit fast with running before the door closed and the scene with the shadows just stopped forever not sure if this is how it should work or if i bugged the scene by exiting the room fast instead of dying.

7. Please do some about 173s pathfinding and teleporting out of nowhere and killing me at random even on easy difficulty this scp is just bugged to death and annoying i have to save every 30 seconds in fear of him teleporting out of nowhere and killing me like he did so many times already it ruins exploration a lot along with his buddy 106 who seems to respawn every 5m atleast this one can be contained very fast + his room got a 5 lvl card and 106 is easy to avoid most times and wont just kill you with 1 hit.

8. Is the ghost achievement supposed to be awarded when you see the floating corpse in the infinity loop scp or after seeing the ghost when you ring the bell? cause i didnt get it after seeing those 2 "ghosts" and i havent found anything else close to a ghost to get this achievement.

9. The scp with the mask warns me to not gas him again but if i do it nothing happens was he trying to manipulate me with fear or a bug just prevented me from dying in a horrible way :D

Well i think thats all for this time i hope those bugs get fixed good job on making 1.3.6 so stable

914 killed me wrote:Played 1.3.6 a little more and found 2 possible bugs while exploring the infinity loop scp, one is that 173 changed his skin to halloween in two appearences then switched back to normal and the second is doors look slightly red... could be effects of the loop scp but im not sure
Not a bugs.
1. There is a code that make 173 change texture if you went a lot through infinite loop.
2. Just effect

Vane Brain wrote:
914 killed me wrote:Played 1.3.6 a little more and found 2 possible bugs while exploring the infinity loop scp, one is that 173 changed his skin to halloween in two appearences then switched back to normal and the second is doors look slightly red... could be effects of the loop scp but im not sure
Not a bugs.
1. There is a code that make 173 change texture if you went a lot through infinite loop.
2. Just effect

Nice features then is there any reason 173 changed so fast to his normal skin instead of keeping the halloween skin?
Are any of my other bug reports real bugs or i suck in this game xD

I used console ONLY once to noclip in the elevators that make me fall from the map so in sure all the glitches that happened are from normal gameplay no cheats