Re: 1.3.6 Problems with opening the game

Hey ! I'm having the "user lib not found", i have windows 10 64 bits too.

I've played many versions of SCPCB, i never have this problem (last version i've played was 1.3.2)

I have the 4 following dlls in my folder :
bb_fmod.dll
fmod.dll
zlibwapi.dll
FreeImage.dll

When i delete the dll, the game tell me i'm missing bb_fmod, if i had it to the folder, the game will tell me that fmod and zlibwapi are missing
So i add them, and next i got the user lib not found again, without freeimage.dll

When i google the possible error, i have found this : http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/pos ... opic=67498

Last answer mention FreeImage.dll, maybe it's the problem ?

Otherwise, the error message name, it's defined in BlitzBasic library or something in SCPCB sourcecode ? Maybe we can check here

EDIT : I can launch the game as admin, and exe compatibility set to windows XP service pack 3 !

Re: 1.3.6 Problems with opening the game

D-6264 wrote:Hey ! I'm having the "user lib not found", i have windows 10 64 bits too.

I've played many versions of SCPCB, i never have this problem (last version i've played was 1.3.2)

I have the 4 following dlls in my folder :
bb_fmod.dll
fmod.dll
zlibwapi.dll
FreeImage.dll

When i delete the dll, the game tell me i'm missing bb_fmod, if i had it to the folder, the game will tell me that fmod and zlibwapi are missing
So i add them, and next i got the user lib not found again, without freeimage.dll

When i google the possible error, i have found this : http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/pos ... opic=67498

Last answer mention FreeImage.dll, maybe it's the problem ?

Otherwise, the error message name, it's defined in BlitzBasic library or something in SCPCB sourcecode ? Maybe we can check here

EDIT : I can launch the game as admin, and exe compatibility set to windows XP service pack 3 !
Freeimage.dll was always been in SCP CB. And why it is started making this errors now? I think it is fmod.dll
Did you tried to COPY fmod.dll into system folder?