1.3.6 Problems with opening the game

Alright, here's my problem.
I got SCP v1.3.6, then I tried to open it. It said User lib not found. I thought this was just a corrupted file so I tried to download it again. It did not work so I did for a THIRD time. You guessed it, it did not work. I saw there was a patch for 1.3.6 so I decided to download that, instead it said I did not have fmod.dll installed, yet I did. I tried to run the original one with admin, User lib not found. I then tried to run the patch as admin but it STILL didn't work. I was getting frustrated by then and decided I had to ask for help about this. If anybody has anything they could do to help with my problem, I would gladly accept. To help you, I have Windows 10, and yes I do know SCP-CB does not work that great with new devices. I would just like to see if anybody could help with this.

Re: 1.3.6 Problems with opening the game

FatKirby403 wrote:Alright, here's my problem.
I got SCP v1.3.6, then I tried to open it. It said User lib not found. I thought this was just a corrupted file so I tried to download it again. It did not work so I did for a THIRD time. You guessed it, it did not work. I saw there was a patch for 1.3.6 so I decided to download that, instead it said I did not have fmod.dll installed, yet I did. I tried to run the original one with admin, User lib not found. I then tried to run the patch as admin but it STILL didn't work. I was getting frustrated by then and decided I had to ask for help about this. If anybody has anything they could do to help with my problem, I would gladly accept. To help you, I have Windows 10, and yes I do know SCP-CB does not work that great with new devices. I would just like to see if anybody could help with this.
I don't know how... but it works for some people
Find fmod.dll in SCP CB folder. Then put/copy it somewhere in c:/windows/system folder.. dunno how it is called on your PC. Don't forget to reboot your PC
This is better screenshot I think
Spoiler
It should fix a problem
Last edited by Vane Brain on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

It still doesn't work. Maybe in the next update there might be a thing to help with that problem?

I'm sorry for all the trouble you are going through to help with my problem, but for now I don't think there will be anything. I would be more than glad if in a future update this problem was fixed. mind you, 1.3.3 was the only version I didn't have ANY trouble with.

FatKirby403 wrote:It still doesn't work. Maybe in the next update there might be a thing to help with that problem?

I'm sorry for all the trouble you are going through to help with my problem, but for now I don't think there will be anything. I would be more than glad if in a future update this problem was fixed. mind you, 1.3.3 was the only version I didn't have ANY trouble with.
I don't think that it will be possible to fix, because this fmod feature streams sounds without loading them. If we will remove it, then people will get lags like before.