v1.3.6 A lack of electrical rooms , and much gradtitude.

Ok, I'm a veteran at this game but haven't play SCP:CB since v1.0.6 so bear with me.

I have tried very VERY hard to be patient with this version. Having spent the past two days looking for an electrical room of any sort and found the game lacking of one in random seeds. (customs maps are okay)

Now I really like what you guys have done over the past (two?) years. Its very nice, much less buggier (only three MAVs so far out of 2 days of playing) and SCP-173 is much much tamer than he used to be so I appreciate that. (If you really have 173 problems get the S-Nav ultimate)

I like what you did with SCP-096, having him all over heavy containment is much more stress inducing and a brilliant touch. Also I like what you did with the doctor (that lock down thing in the security camera room was terrifying it was fucking brilliant!) and scp-939, scp966 SCP-008 ECT, ECT. AND absolutely love the new parts of the story. I haven't checked out 513 and a few other SCPs yet so no spoilers!

But I actually kind of need an electrical room to beat the game. I didn't spend five minutes in the entrance zone either. I hauled ass from one end to the other, I searched hi and low, braved the pocket dimension and generally had a 'yacket sax' esque chase scene with the doctor.
Heres a run down of all the things I've done.

I've lifted light containment lockdown, contained 008 and 106, released 035, gone through the 096 server room, through the maintenance tunnels, the 939 storage room, died in the pocket dimension, haven't encountered the MTF, was scared shitless by the zombie in the medical bay, avoided the doctor like the plague (ha ha), spent several minutes staring at SCP-205, got coal from 241 wore 714 for a while.

SCP-966 wasn't that scary just annoying when I encountered them in the heavy zone and then they decide to infiltrate light containment.