1.3.6 Pocket Dimension bug?

When i enter the pocket dimension myself by walking on the black spots my character walks like he is injured like when the old man injures you and takes you to the dimension.
Wouldnt it make more sense if i was not injured since i enter the dimension myself?

And while i was trying to escape i was teleported to the place where 106 is flying and i was bleeding... why was i bleeding since nothing hit me lol.

Re: 1.3.6 Pocket Dimension bug?

914 killed me wrote:When i enter the pocket dimension myself by walking on the black spots my character walks like he is injured like when the old man injures you and takes you to the dimension.
Wouldnt it make more sense if i was not injured since i enter the dimension myself?

And while i was trying to escape i was teleported to the place where 106 is flying and i was bleeding... why was i bleeding since nothing hit me lol.
Well I don't think that if you will be in pocket dimension you'll feel fine.

The bleeding is caused by a crow thingamabobber flying and your forced to look at it unless your under a bridge but dont go there unless you have med kits and SCP-500 since you will die by the bleeding as injured dude its been like since 0.2.1 doubt they're gonna change that and im surprised that the only bug

To me, it makes perfect sense if you start bleeding when you enter the pocket dimension. Afaik, 106 HIMSELF has trouble maneuvering throughout walls and objects (which is why his containment chamber has so many layers of metal or something like that), so 106 pulling you through the wall or floor (or if the player falls through the giant corrosion puddle/uses the strange bottle) while the player isn't an extra dimensional being like 106, that would probably cause some damage to the player's skin, and some internal bleeding.

Let's remember the last agent from 106's article to have gone to his dimension:
Spoiler
¯\_(ツ)_/¯