!.3.6 textures

im still going on with i was using 1.3.3 on a different time and i thought that 1.3.6 would fix some of the problems but no avail the farthest i could go is heavy containment zone i tried everything using the patch and re-downloading thinking there was a downloading error and even tinkered with the graphics settings. Is this something you guys normally encounter or just me?????

Re: !.3.6 textures

oscar1820 wrote:im still going on with i was using 1.3.3 on a different time and i thought that 1.3.6 would fix some of the problems but no avail the farthest i could go is heavy containment zone i tried everything using the patch and re-downloading thinking there was a downloading error and even tinkered with the graphics settings. Is this something you guys normally encounter or just me?????
Turn off bump mapping

Re: !.3.6 textures

it is the textures flickering bump mapping works but when i entered SCP 860 door room it went crazy and i had to restart as for windows i chose compatibility to Windows XP Service Pack 3 and when 066 Beethoven(sorry if i misspelled that) failed to load the textures freak out and flicker im really sorry ranting on