Re: SCP-173 spawning in SCP-106's chamber when you don't look at it.

Vane Brain wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:I found this little bug where SCP-173 spawns at the end of the catwalk in SCP-106's chamber, when you don't look where he spawns, which usually results in instant death. Please fix this. :173:
Is it happenes on every map?
He does it on occasion. I forgot to mention it happens when you in the room.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

ReptileMonster wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:I found this little bug where SCP-173 spawns at the end of the catwalk in SCP-106's chamber, when you don't look where he spawns, which usually results in instant death. Please fix this. :173:
Is it happenes on every map?
Is it possible for you to send your save file with this bug?

Vane Brain wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Is it happenes on every map?
Sadly, no. I have since move on from that point, plus it was back in either 1.3.3 or 1.3.4. It may be possible to replicate this by being in the chamber at the catwalk where you first enter, while facing away the corner where SCP-173 spawns. It's likely a small chance it will happen, but it's worth a shot.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

ReptileMonster wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
ReptileMonster wrote: He does it on occasion. I forgot to mention it happens when you in the room.
Sadly, no. I have since move on from that point, plus it was back in either 1.3.3 or 1.3.4. It may be possible to replicate this by being in the chamber at the catwalk where you first enter, while facing away the corner where SCP-173 spawns. It's likely a small chance it will happen, but it's worth a shot.
If it is happened in 1.3.4, then it is possible that map seed will work. Maybe you still have it?