Completely immune to SCP-1025?

I started a new game on a "fuckum8" seed and right now I have encountered SCP-1025. For the sake of the achievement, I thought of reading it, but I'm fine(?). I've got all pages and nothing happens. No text describing the symptoms, no sound cues, the stamina doesn't even decrease nor reach 0. In fact, when wearing SCP-714, running until my stamina is down, and then reading SCP-1025 I get some stamina back? What? I can't think of anything else to describe this but a bug.
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734

Re: Completely immune to SCP-1025?

Natsu wrote:I started a new game on a "fuckum8" seed and right now I have encountered SCP-1025. For the sake of the achievement, I thought of reading it, but I'm fine(?). I've got all pages and nothing happens. No text describing the symptoms, no sound cues, the stamina doesn't even decrease nor reach 0. In fact, when wearing SCP-714, running until my stamina is down, and then reading SCP-1025 I get some stamina back? What? I can't think of anything else to describe this but a bug.
It will be fixed in 1.3.7

Vane Brain wrote:
Natsu wrote:I started a new game on a "fuckum8" seed and right now I have encountered SCP-1025. For the sake of the achievement, I thought of reading it, but I'm fine(?). I've got all pages and nothing happens. No text describing the symptoms, no sound cues, the stamina doesn't even decrease nor reach 0. In fact, when wearing SCP-714, running until my stamina is down, and then reading SCP-1025 I get some stamina back? What? I can't think of anything else to describe this but a bug.
which, hopefully, will be fixed soon.
:duck:

Metroid construction: http://forum.metroidconstruction.com/in ... le;u=40862

My hopes are up. :)

As a small update, I got an error trying to read it a couple of minutes ago, here's the log:

Code: Select all

DrawGUI ***************
ImageWidth: Image does not exist
ImageHeight: Image does not exist
ImageBuffer: Image does not exist
ImageBuffer: Image does not exist
MaskImage: Image does not exist
DrawImage: Image does not exist
There was more ... except it was the same thing over and over.

EDIT: I didn't touch anything by the way, the only difference between last time is that I made progress in the game, nothing else.
Other forums where you can find me: Discord ID: Intuition#5734

ReptileMonster wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
which, hopefully, will be fixed soon.
Actually it is already fixed