User Lib Not Found Problem

not to long ago I had downloaded and played SCP and now playing it makes a pop up saying that user lib couldn't be found I researched a bit and found out that this is relating to 3 files. I check my scp files to make sure i have them but find out that there not there. So I fully delete the game and re install to find out that all the files downloaded didn't contain any of the required files at all. I don't know if its my computer or just that those files aren't contain within the downloads anymore but please if anyone can help that would be amazing. I wanna complete the game :3

Re: User Lib Not Found Problem

ShadowWolf wrote:not to long ago I had downloaded and played SCP and now playing it makes a pop up saying that user lib couldn't be found I researched a bit and found out that this is relating to 3 files. I check my scp files to make sure i have them but find out that there not there. So I fully delete the game and re install to find out that all the files downloaded didn't contain any of the required files at all. I don't know if its my computer or just that those files aren't contain within the downloads anymore but please if anyone can help that would be amazing. I wanna complete the game :3
Just wait for version 1.3.7
The problem is in fmod.dll.

Re: User Lib Not Found Problem

ShadowWolf wrote:Thank you for fixing the problem in 1.3.7 the game is now loading up normally and im able to play again. Saddly the older saves dont work with 1.3.7 but its launching which is good.
Thank you again for the patch, if I run into any problems ill be sure to let you know :3
You are welcome! :D