Windows 10 Problem

So, ive been searching about this compatibilty Problem with SCP CB, But i found no results..
So, i had my Hard drive broken, and ive bought another one, with windows 10...
Now SCP CB Doesnt work anymore! I love this game, and i now cant play it anymore..
Does anyone have a solution to this?

Re: Windows 10 Problem

Underman2323 wrote:So, ive been searching about this compatibilty Problem with SCP CB, But i found no results..
Now SCP CB Doesnt work anymore! I love this game, and i now cant play it anymore..
Well, at first, it's in the wrong Bug-Reports session (you posted it under the Barotrauma session).
Anyway, what error appears when you try to start the game? I also have Windows 10 and for me the game works 100% fine, so I don't know what error occurs for you (the best would be to send a screenshot, if possible :))

PXLSHN wrote:
Underman2323 wrote:So, ive been searching about this compatibilty Problem with SCP CB, But i found no results..
Well, at first, it's in the wrong Bug-Reports session (you posted it under the Barotrauma session).
Anyway, what error appears when you try to start the game? I also have Windows 10 and for me the game works 100% fine, so I don't know what error occurs for you (the best would be to send a screenshot, if possible :))
Yeah, i can send you a screen shot but my PC is in italian, so i dont know if you know italian, so do i send a screen shot anyways?
By the way, the error is 0xc0000022.
Well, ill try a second to translate it in english, if i can.

Unable to successfully launch the application (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application.

EDIT: I Dont want to be rude, but im waiting for a reply :/

Underman2323 wrote:
PXLSHN wrote:
Yeah, i can send you a screen shot but my PC is in italian, so i dont know if you know italian, so do i send a screen shot anyways?
By the way, the error is 0xc0000022.
Well, ill try a second to translate it in english, if i can.

Unable to successfully launch the application (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application.

EDIT: I Dont want to be rude, but im waiting for a reply :/
Turn on Direct Play