User soundtracks don't seem to work.

I tried out the new custom soundtrack radio feature (a really cool idea) for the game. I took Wake Up (by Killer Watts & Waio), converted it to an .OGG file, and placed it into the custom soundtracks folder. I then started up the game, spawned a radio with a 9v battery, and switched to channel one. Despite loading the song before I started the new game, the song still refused to play. I reloaded to see if I could get it to work and then noticed that the file was no longer registering when I scanned a second time. I checked with the game running and the .OGG file was still there.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Re: User soundtracks don't seem to work.

LORD DEATH wrote:I tried out the new custom soundtrack radio feature (a really cool idea) for the game. I took Wake Up (by Killer Watts & Waio), converted it to an .OGG file, and placed it into the custom soundtracks folder. I then started up the game, spawned a radio with a 9v battery, and switched to channel one. Despite loading the song before I started the new game, the song still refused to play. I reloaded to see if I could get it to work and then noticed that the file was no longer registering when I scanned a second time. I checked with the game running and the .OGG file was still there.
I think we could fix some user-track relating issues by making it load as a stream. That way it would also play the music files instantly.