SCP-106 stairs bug

I can't contain SCP-106. Whenever I try to go down the first flight of stairs in his room I get a black screen, I can still walk and pull up my inventory but even if I leave the area I still have a black screen. I used to be able to go down the stairs after getting out of his pocket dimension. I tried getting to his room through the pocket dimension again only to get a black screen again. I don't believe it is a bugged save because I started a new game and still can't get there.

Re: SCP-106 stairs bug

Same problem here i cant go to the room where you contain 106 because the screen goes black in the stairs that lead to the room where you use the button to hurt the d personel and contajn scp 106.

most annoying thing is its my first playthrough in 1.3.7 and i had a 3 lvl card and cleared 90% of light zone and jumped willingly in the black mucus to teleport to the pocket dimension and got out so fast and game teleported me to the place just outside the 106 containment room!

Omg i get a 5 lvl card and get rid of 106!
*gets black screen*
ok...

This is a critical bug and i hope it will be fixed soon and we wont have to wait for months with a broken update.

Corrosive Beast wrote:Same problem here i cant go to the room where you contain 106 because the screen goes black in the stairs that lead to the room where you use the button to hurt the d personel and contajn scp 106.

most annoying thing is its my first playthrough in 1.3.7 and i had a 3 lvl card and cleared 90% of light zone and jumped willingly in the black mucus to teleport to the pocket dimension and got out so fast and game teleported me to the place just outside the 106 containment room!

*gets black screen*
ok...

This is a critical bug and i hope it will be fixed soon and we wont have to wait for months with a broken update.
1.3.7 is not so broken. This 106 chamber bug is in the game since... a lot. But we will try to fix it in 1.3.8

Vane Brain wrote:
Corrosive Beast wrote:Same problem here i cant go to the room where you contain 106 because the screen goes black in the stairs that lead to the room where you use the button to hurt the d personel and contajn scp 106.

*gets black screen*
ok...

1.3.7 is not so broken. This 106 chamber bug is in the game since... a lot. But we will try to fix it in 1.3.8[/quoteI

A new game may not have the bug?
Am i really that unlucky