Can't use controls bug

I have a bug where I cant use any of the levers or controls (914, Elec. Center, 106 containment chamber). I am still able to open doors and pick up and use items such as keycards and gas masks. WOuld this have anything to do with the other bug I'm having which is radio and navigator don't work (nothing shows up on the screens)? This goes for all saves. I have tried compatibility settings and the program is being run as an administrator. Operating system is Windows 10. Please Help!

Re: Can't use controls bug

Hazza97 wrote:I have a bug where I cant use any of the levers or controls (914, Elec. Center, 106 containment chamber). I am still able to open doors and pick up and use items such as keycards and gas masks. WOuld this have anything to do with the other bug I'm having which is radio and navigator don't work (nothing shows up on the screens)? This goes for all saves. I have tried compatibility settings and the program is being run as an administrator. Operating system is Windows 10. Please Help!
Did you tried to move mouse for levers? Also did you tried to put batteries in radio/navigator?