CONFIRMED: Flickering Texture glitch will happen randomly.

Another error I've encountered in my play session. I was opening a door when suddenly I got blinded by the same light effect that shines when you get a lung stolen from you by SCP-1123. It lingered. I was able to get away from it by moving through the door way. After that, it went away. I went into the decontamination room to be greeted by SCP-173 in the next hallway. That's when my frame rate died. The floor was flickering. This instance of the floor flickering wasn't as severe as the others, but my framerate still suffered.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Re: CONFIRMED: Flickering Texture glitch will happen randomly.

LORD DEATH wrote:Another error I've encountered in my play session. I was opening a door when suddenly I got blinded by the same light effect that shines when you get a lung stolen from you by SCP-1123. It lingered. I was able to get away from it by moving through the door way. After that, it went away. I went into the decontamination room to be greeted by SCP-173 in the next hallway. That's when my frame rate died. The floor was flickering. This instance of the floor flickering wasn't as severe as the others, but my framerate still suffered.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498