Small Server Room is glitched

I was playing CB when i entered the small server room (where 096 kills the guard). When 096 is supposed to attack the guard and kill him, it takes roughly 30 seconds for him to actually get out of his "you seen my face" animation and kill the guard. While this is happening the guard is shooting at 096 while the lights are flickering. Once it ended and the door to the room opened, I went in and I'm unable to get into the room where the power feed switch is located because of an invisible wall. So I'm basically stuck in the room. Trying to reload my save while in the area causes a MAV error as well.

Re: Small Server Room is glitched

sugoiboi wrote:I was playing CB when i entered the small server room (where 096 kills the guard). When 096 is supposed to attack the guard and kill him, it takes roughly 30 seconds for him to actually get out of his "you seen my face" animation and kill the guard. While this is happening the guard is shooting at 096 while the lights are flickering. Once it ended and the door to the room opened, I went in and I'm unable to get into the room where the power feed switch is located because of an invisible wall. So I'm basically stuck in the room. Trying to reload my save while in the area causes a MAV error as well.
I think it is because room got overlapped with another big room. Hopefully it will be fixed