Weird Lighting Effect

In SCP - Containment Breach 1.3.7,
in the Heavy Containment Zone,
when i enter the room where there is the big gate that needs a pass-code to enter through, or the elevators,
all the lighting in game becomes very weird, everything becomes very shiny, and all the doors have their "shadow" effect removed.
I don't know if there are any other rooms that do this, but the room i described does that whenever i enter on either side.
I did look through the topcs of this thread, and i didn't see this being reported, so i decided i would.
I hope this isn't too long or too short.

Re: Weird Lighting Effect

Atom wrote:In SCP - Containment Breach 1.3.7,
when i enter the room where there is the big gate that needs a pass-code to enter through, or the elevators,
all the lighting in game becomes very weird, everything becomes very shiny, and all the doors have their "shadow" effect removed.
I don't know if there are any other rooms that do this, but the room i described does that whenever i enter on either side.
I did look through the topcs of this thread, and i didn't see this being reported, so i decided i would.
This seems to be an issue with how the maintenance tunnels generate the light entities (maybe their range is too high or they don't work well).
I think that I can fix this for 1.3.8.

PXLSHN wrote:
This seems to be an issue with how the maintenance tunnels generate the light entities (maybe their range is too high or they don't work well).
I think that I can fix this for 1.3.8.
Alright, sound reasonable to me.
I'm excited for 1.3.8!

Hmm.. I'm not sure if this is the exactly the same issue you're experiencing, but I do also recall being in the HCZ and at one point somewhat the enemy SCPs have their models look as if they're being lit up by an intense light close to them, not necessarily glowing, but I think that's the shadow effect you're describing. It was not exactly at the big gate room where that happened but it was adjacent to it that I noticed the effect. That was on the 'plaguedoctor' seed, but so far I have no further screenshots since I've saved that seed on a different savepoint now.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.