Fine at first, then walls and floor disappear

So I have been trying to play the game and it works fine, up until I get into certain rooms. I don't know why these rooms are so different from the others, but when I enter them, items disappear from the room, the floor glitches black and white, and the walls disappear completely so I can see into other rooms. So is there any certain setting that I need to change so that it will stop doing that, if there is please tell me so I can fix that, because its really annoying.
I don't know why the glitches happen and I'm bad at describing things, so Ill try my best here.
I downloaded both the files and then I merged the 1.3.7 patch into the normal file (did I mess up there?)
My optimal screen resolution is 1366 X 768 and that's what I played it on, and I also put on full screen mode. I don't think this has anything to do with it but I have a 64 bit computer and the game runs as a 32 bit, so please tell me if that's the problem. Sometimes the game crashes because it runs out of RAM it is allowed to use, so is there any way to allocate more ram to the game? I think it can only use 1024 MB of RAM and that's why it crashes because of the ram

Here are my PC specs so tell me if its because my pc is to shit to run it.
Windows 10 Home
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz (2.30GHz)
Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB (7.88 GB usable)
System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
I also have NVIDIA, I think it is a GTX 960 but I don't exactly know.

If you can help me please reply, thanks! :D :D :D

Re: Fine at first, then walls and floor disappear

Tankiller06 wrote:So I have been trying to play the game and it works fine, up until I get into certain rooms. I don't know why these rooms are so different from the others, but when I enter them, items disappear from the room, the floor glitches black and white, and the walls disappear completely so I can see into other rooms. So is there any certain setting that I need to change so that it will stop doing that, if there is please tell me so I can fix that, because its really annoying.
I don't know why the glitches happen and I'm bad at describing things, so Ill try my best here.
I downloaded both the files and then I merged the 1.3.7 patch into the normal file (did I mess up there?)
My optimal screen resolution is 1366 X 768 and that's what I played it on, and I also put on full screen mode. I don't think this has anything to do with it but I have a 64 bit computer and the game runs as a 32 bit, so please tell me if that's the problem. Sometimes the game crashes because it runs out of RAM it is allowed to use, so is there any way to allocate more ram to the game? I think it can only use 1024 MB of RAM and that's why it crashes because of the ram

Windows 10 Home

Turn off bump mapping or try this viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498

Re: Fine at first, then walls and floor disappear

Vane Brain wrote:
Tankiller06 wrote:So I have been trying to play the game and it works fine, up until I get into certain rooms. I don't know why these rooms are so different from the others, but when I enter them, items disappear from the room, the floor glitches black and white, and the walls disappear completely so I can see into other rooms. So is there any certain setting that I need to change so that it will stop doing that, if there is please tell me so I can fix that, because its really annoying.

Windows 10 Home

Turn off bump mapping or try this viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498
Thank you, the problem seems to be fixed, I can finally play :D