Objects flickering, missing paper textures, pitch black

When I start the gameplay, I always end up playing for between four or five minutes or so at most before I face several issues. Some things like pieces of the wall, the desk and sink in your starting cell, and doors flicker in and out of existence. The game's FPS drops when this happens, and sometimes if I pick up a note or document, it either is black and flickers or crashes the game. A few times, every single texture seems to disappear- I'm in a pitch black void with only white door models that, as usual blink in and out of the world. I've tried running the game as admin, trying different resolutions, and different compatibility settings but I still keep getting a glitched game sooner or later. Is anyone able to fix this? Using windows 10

Re: Objects flickering, missing paper textures, pitch black

acroddy wrote:When I start the gameplay, I always end up playing for between four or five minutes or so at most before I face several issues. Some things like pieces of the wall, the desk and sink in your starting cell, and doors flicker in and out of existence. The game's FPS drops when this happens, and sometimes if I pick up a note or document, it either is black and flickers or crashes the game. A few times, every single texture seems to disappear- I'm in a pitch black void with only white door models that, as usual blink in and out of the world. I've tried running the game as admin, trying different resolutions, and different compatibility settings but I still keep getting a glitched game sooner or later. Is anyone able to fix this? Using windows 10
Try this out viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498