Re: Font GFX\font\cour\Courier New.ttf not found

AndrewDodd wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AndrewDodd wrote:I need help. I have no clue what this is. I downloaded the fmod from :EXPUNGED: and now this pops up.
Maybe you need to download the full game instead of the patch?
I don't think so, because a window appears behind the text, so I assume the game's trying to open.
And? Other files are not there. You just downloaded only a patch with stuff that was changed in update.

Vane Brain wrote:
AndrewDodd wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Maybe you need to download the full game instead of the patch?
I don't think so, because a window appears behind the text, so I assume the game's trying to open.
And? Other files are not there. You just downloaded only a patch with stuff that was changed in update.
well then where do you get the full version? I've tried everything on this website's home page

Vane Brain wrote:
AndrewDodd wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: And? Other files are not there. You just downloaded only a patch with stuff that was changed in update.
well then where do you get the full version? I've tried everything on this website's home page
Uhm...
oh my goodness, you idiot. I said I've tried everything on the home page. I have that downloaded. I have the fmod installed on it. It still gives the error of which I displayed.

AndrewDodd wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
AndrewDodd wrote:well then where do you get the full version? I've tried everything on this website's home page
Uhm...
oh my goodness, you idiot. I said I've tried everything on the home page. I have that downloaded. I have the fmod installed on it. It still gives the error of which I displayed.
That means that zip file got corrupted while you downloaded it. Did you check if this file is in game files?
Normally you don't need to download fmod.dll because it is already in game files
Spoiler
Also don't be rude with devs

Vane Brain wrote:
AndrewDodd wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Uhm...
That means that zip file got corrupted while you downloaded it. Did you check if this file is in game files?
Normally you don't need to download fmod.dll because it is already in game files
Spoiler
Also don't be rude with devs
wait your a dev? cool.