_FSOUND_ Problem encountered on game launch.

Hello, I seem to have a problem launching SCP Containment breach version 1.3.7. I have the fmod.dll files in the right place and my computer has more than enough power to handle this game how ever I keep getting this error.

"The procedure entry point_FSOUND_Sample_Load@20 could not be located in the dynamic link library fmod.dll."

I've just finished rebuilding my PC with windows 7 64-bit and I really don't want to do it again for the 4th time on this computer just quite yet, if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem PLEASE let me know. I'd really like to do a play through of the game on my channel.

Re: _FSOUND_ Problem encountered on game launch.

LegoPadawan-YT wrote:Hello, I seem to have a problem launching SCP Containment breach version 1.3.7. I have the fmod.dll files in the right place and my computer has more than enough power to handle this game how ever I keep getting this error.

"The procedure entry point_FSOUND_Sample_Load@20 could not be located in the dynamic link library fmod.dll."

I've just finished rebuilding my PC with windows 7 64-bit and I really don't want to do it again for the 4th time on this computer just quite yet, if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this problem PLEASE let me know. I'd really like to do a play through of the game on my channel.
Wait. The game already have fmod.dll in game folder. Why did you downloaded it? Or wait. Did you download only a patch for the game instead of the full game?

Re: _FSOUND_ Problem encountered on game launch.

Vane Brain wrote:
LegoPadawan-YT wrote:Hello, I seem to have a problem launching SCP Containment breach version 1.3.7. I have the fmod.dll files in the right place and my computer has more than enough power to handle this game how ever I keep getting this error.

Wait. The game already have fmod.dll in game folder. Why did you downloaded it? Or wait. Did you download only a patch for the game instead of the full game?

Ok, I tried downloading what I thought was the game and you were right I don't think I had downloaded the game but th F_sound_@20 error still persists.