Unable to access Gate A in custom maps.

I seem to be encountering something with Gate A. Even after deactivating the Remote Door Control System, Gate A doesn't open. It doesn't even do the thing where it acts like it's gonna open, then fails. It just refused to open, giving me a "nothing happened" message after using an Omni card. I tried Gate B, and that worked fine, but Gate A just refuses to open.
With the frequency that I encounter bugs and glitches, I'm pretty much a bug tester, at this point.

Re: Unable to access Gate A in custom maps.

Onemario1234 wrote:I seem to be encountering something with Gate A. Even after deactivating the Remote Door Control System, Gate A doesn't open. It doesn't even do the thing where it acts like it's gonna open, then fails. It just refused to open, giving me a "nothing happened" message after using an Omni card. I tried Gate B, and that worked fine, but Gate A just refuses to open.
You said that you turn off Remote door control. But did you talk with 079 and turned Dorr control back on?

Re: Unable to access Gate A in custom maps.

Vane Brain wrote:
Onemario1234 wrote:I seem to be encountering something with Gate A. Even after deactivating the Remote Door Control System, Gate A doesn't open. It doesn't even do the thing where it acts like it's gonna open, then fails. It just refused to open, giving me a "nothing happened" message after using an Omni card. I tried Gate B, and that worked fine, but Gate A just refuses to open.
You said that you turn off Remote door control. But did you talk with 079 and turned Dorr control back on?
The wikipedia said nothing about 079 on the Gate A page, so I was confused. Thank you.
With the frequency that I encounter bugs and glitches, I'm pretty much a bug tester, at this point.