Integer divide by zero

I launched SCP-Containment Breach, and it appeared to load. But when I pressed any key to get to the menu, I got this error. I don't understand why it does this, because it was working the day prior. I deleted my save file from my file explorer, and it did nothing. I have literally pressed every button on my keyboard on that screen, and no matter what, I get the error. I don't know my exact version, as it won't launch, but I tried downloading the patch. My internet sucks right now. :REDACTED: you Verison. Once my internet starts working again, I'm gonna try that, but if anyone has any ideas now, I will try anything. I am stuck with the old My Little Pony mod as my only playable version, and the saving noise in that one is ear rape. So PLEASE help me.

Re: Integer divide by zero

AgentParadox wrote:This is Barotrauma's bug report section. There's another bug report section if you look further up the main page. It's for SCP Containment Breach.

Guys, how is it this hard.
Unless this thread was moved (not indicated, but if it was then apologies in advance), this IS SCP's bug report section, under this link. Anyway, for now, try the latest 1.3.8 first and see if it happens once again to be sure.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.