MAV When launching Game

Hey Guys ... I got a problem XD

I've tried everything I can to try to get around this problem but nothing is working.
When i launch the game it goes through all the undertow games and third eye studios videos but when it gets to the loading screen at about %40 it consistently gives me the dreaded Memory Access Violation popup.
I've tried everything from running it in compatibility mode and as an administrator, to running without the options menu at the start to even testing if launching via Razer Cortex would help.

My computer is as such:
16gb 1666mhz ddr3l RAM
Intel Core I3-2120
Asus GeForce GT710

I love playing this game but since the 1.3.8 update i've had this problem

Please Help, I want to get back into playing and recording this game ASAP
~Regards
Teshire

Re: MAV When launching Game

TeshireYT wrote:Hey Guys ... I got a problem XD

I've tried everything I can to try to get around this problem but nothing is working.
When i launch the game it goes through all the undertow games and third eye studios videos but when it gets to the loading screen at about %40 it consistently gives me the dreaded Memory Access Violation popup.
I've tried everything from running it in compatibility mode and as an administrator, to running without the options menu at the start to even testing if launching via Razer Cortex would help.

My computer is as such:
16gb 1666mhz ddr3l RAM
Intel Core I3-2120
Asus GeForce GT710

I love playing this game but since the 1.3.8 update i've had this problem

Please Help, I want to get back into playing and recording this game ASAP
~Regards
Teshire
Go to options.ini and find "play startup video = true". Change that to false. If it will not work then check if you downloaded game correctly