Error in map-generation at 079!

The area in front of the second "gate" leading towards 079 is glitched. Whenever I enter that area, everything seems to unload exept some entities. When heading back through the first gate, it turnes back to normal. Right above the glitched area I can see the containment area of 035. When standing right under it, it even spawns the tentacles which are able to hit and kill me. I can open the gate and procede, but it doesn't turn the area normal which prevents any interaction with vertical hight (can't go down the stairs to 079). 079 doesn't seem to be loaded at that state. I can walk out of bounds and after some time fall a bit down, stuck under the glitched area.

My guess is, that due to an error in map-generating the two afformentioned areas are too close to each other, which results in the game thinking, I'm entering 035's area even though I'm at 079's.

Seed:mmib

I'm a bit sad, as this was my first playthrough in a long time and I'm close to opening gate B, but this glitch makes it impossible to reach 079.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Error in map-generation at 079!

Nareth wrote:The area in front of the second "gate" leading towards 079 is glitched. Whenever I enter that area, everything seems to unload exept some entities. When heading back through the first gate, it turnes back to normal. Right above the glitched area I can see the containment area of 035. When standing right under it, it even spawns the tentacles which are able to hit and kill me. I can open the gate and procede, but it doesn't turn the area normal which prevents any interaction with vertical hight (can't go down the stairs to 079). 079 doesn't seem to be loaded at that state. I can walk out of bounds and after some time fall a bit down, stuck under the glitched area.

My guess is, that due to an error in map-generating the two afformentioned areas are too close to each other, which results in the game thinking, I'm entering 035's area even though I'm at 079's.

Seed:mmib

I'm a bit sad, as this was my first playthrough in a long time and I'm close to opening gate B, but this glitch makes it impossible to reach 079.

Thanks for any help.
We had a working fix for that for 1.3.8, but Regalis didn't liked it and made his own which, well, you can see how it works

Re: Error in map-generation at 079!

Nareth wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: We had a working fix for that for 1.3.8, but Regalis didn't liked it and made his own which, well, you can see how it works
So, there's currently no way of getting around that glitch?
Yeah, since creator of the game don't want to fix that. Only thing you can do is start new game and hope that it will generate currectly