SCP-049 Bug Report

So,
I've went to the place near the start of the game where
Spoiler
you go upstairs to the computer room and there you can save + disable the lockdown.
When I was there my first time SCP-049 Killed me and it always spawned there when I was there.
So I found SCP-1499 and took him with me, when I got there and SCP-049 came to get me I quickly got on the mask and after a couple of minutes I got it off.
When I got it off I heard SCP-049 still walking, I went over to check and he was stuck in the stairs to go upstairs and was walking forever in a loop.
I walked over his head which didn't cause me anything and went to save in the SCP-1123 chamber.
When I tried to save it didn't let me, I waited for so long and it never let me.
It read from what I remember "Cannot save at this moment", as clearly the sound was still going from SCP-049.
So now I have to restart over from my last save.
NOTICE: Please check the whole post before commenting
(I tried doing it again and it actually did it twice so I was able to capture images)
Please fix!
SAVE FILE: (Go to the door that's the closest to SCP-1123 's chamber and from there on you'll find your way up to the stairs I suggest downloading-only if needed) Video of how and what happend:
Probably the outside of the SCP:CB

Re: SCP-049 Bug Report

Potatosayno wrote:So,
Spoiler
you go upstairs to the computer room and there you can save + disable the lockdown.
When I was there my first time SCP-049 Killed me and it always spawned there when I was there.
So I found SCP-1499 and took him with me, when I got there and SCP-049 came to get me I quickly got on the mask and after a couple of minutes I got it off.
When I got it off I heard SCP-049 still walking, I went over to check and he was stuck in the stairs to go upstairs and was walking forever in a loop.
I walked over his head which didn't cause me anything and went to save in the SCP-1123 chamber.
When I tried to save it didn't let me, I waited for so long and it never let me.
It read from what I remember "Cannot save at this moment", as clearly the sound was still going from SCP-049.
(I tried doing it again and it actually did it twice so I was able to capture images)
Please fix!
Spoiler
SAVE FILE: (Go to the door that's the closest to SCP-1123 's chamber and from there on you'll find your way up to the stairs I suggest downloading-only if needed) Video of how and what happend:
So this whole problem happened because of SCP-1499. The "Cannot save at this moment" thing happened because of the event which was still playing. And this event locks the possibility to save.
For 1.3.9 we tried to fix (I mean we fixed it, but still testing) NPC gravity bug again, so we hope it will fix this problem with 049 in stairs.
Also currently we thinking about giving back the possibility to save in this event. So far everything works fine without crashes.

Vane Brain wrote:
Potatosayno wrote:So,
Spoiler
Please fix!
Spoiler
So this whole problem happened because of SCP-1499. The "Cannot save at this moment" thing happened because of the event which was still playing. And this event locks the possibility to save.
For 1.3.9 we tried to fix (I mean we fixed it, but still testing) NPC gravity bug again, so we hope it will fix this problem with 049 in stairs.
Also currently we thinking about giving back the possibility to save in this event. So far everything works fine without crashes.
So all I need to do is not put the mask on and try to go around SCP-049 until the bug gets fixed?.
I'm guessing the problem was that I put the mask on and the mask applies an event which was still playing for that long? Does that event run out?.
Thanks for your help
Probably the outside of the SCP:CB

Potatosayno wrote: So all I need to do is not put the mask on and try to go around SCP-049 until the bug gets fixed?.
I'm guessing the problem was that I put the mask on and the mask applies an event which was still playing for that long? Does that event run out?.
Thanks for your help
Just don't put on the SCP-1499 while event plays