SCP 079 room is broken Version 1.3.8

When I am outside it, everything goes black except the dead body in front of it and SCP 079. I open the door to him and I find a black empty room. I can see through it. Sometimes SCP 173 catches me and sometimes SCP 059 gets me as well. I really need help because I wanted to beat this game fair. I got around it by nocliping and entering from another angle. I would really like this to be fixed so I can play without cheating. I have always wanted to beat this game and I did not have the guts before. I am so close but this bug is stopping me from
Spoiler
opening Gate A
If this bug will get worked on then thanks!

Re: SCP 079 room is broken Version 1.3.8

sanicsanic1234 wrote:When I am outside it, everything goes black except the dead body in front of it and SCP 079. I open the door to him and I find a black empty room. I can see through it. Sometimes SCP 173 catches me and sometimes SCP 059 gets me as well. I really need help because I wanted to beat this game fair. I got around it by nocliping and entering from another angle. I would really like this to be fixed so I can play without cheating. I have always wanted to beat this game and I did not have the guts before. I am so close but this bug is stopping me from
Spoiler
opening Gate A
If this bug will get worked on then thanks!
I had the same bug. From the wording, I can't tell if you fixed it or not, but if you haven't, opening the door and walking/noclipping around aimlessly helps the map reload itself. Part of the reason you're experiencing this bug (I think) is because the game thinks you're in a different SCP's chamber, so it loads that chamber instead of 079's. I hope this helped a little bit.
My favorite SCP is :REDACTED:, whats yours?
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/cookieninja900

Re: SCP 079 room is broken Version 1.3.8

sanicsanic1234 wrote:I have not fixed it yet. Any help in doing this legit? I tried it in 1.3.7 and it worked when I teleported there. It does not work in this version at all. Even when I start a new game and teleport there.
You'll just have to wait for it to get patched and carry your save over. You'll have to find a way to make the map load it in.

EDIT: You can go into your saves and copy the save, and noclip to fix it and carry on until the bug gets patched, if you still wanna get the legit ending but don't wanna wait.
My favorite SCP is :REDACTED:, whats yours?
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/cookieninja900