(Resolved) Radio sound playing Non-Stop.

Hello, I have an issue that's been bothering me for a couple of days.

I don't remember how, or when this exactly started, but lately while playing SCP-Containment Breach, I've been hearing the sound of the radio's static playing non-stop. It only plays while being in-game, (pausing the game gets rid of it until I unpause it.) and doesn't play on the startup menu.

It's really annoying as it is quite loud and makes it hard to hear most anything going on in the game. Such as the mask SCP giving advice, the speakers, and when A FREAKING NTF IS WAIT TO HEADSHOT YOU BECAUSE WTH NOT.

Can someone please suggest a possible fix? Thanks.
Also I forget to say this, I don't actually have the radio on me while the sound is playing, might try cheating in a radio and using then putting it away to see if that fixes the static...

*EDIT* Tried the above idea, didn't work :/
Last edited by CmdPanda on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Radio sound playing Non-Stop.

CmdPanda wrote:Hello, I have an issue that's been bothering me for a couple of days.

I don't remember how, or when this exactly started, but lately while playing SCP-Containment Breach, I've been hearing the sound of the radio's static playing non-stop. It only plays while being in-game, (pausing the game gets rid of it until I unpause it.) and doesn't play on the startup menu.

It's really annoying as it is quite loud and makes it hard to hear most anything going on in the game. Such as the mask SCP giving advice, the speakers, and when A FREAKING NTF IS WAIT TO HEADSHOT YOU BECAUSE WTH NOT.

Can someone please suggest a possible fix? Thanks.
Also I forget to say this, I don't actually have the radio on me while the sound is playing, might try cheating in a radio and using then putting it away to see if that fixes the static...

*EDIT* Tried the above idea, didn't work :/
Did you try redownloading the game?
Maybe your save file is corrupted?

Try putting on this save in your saves folder of the Scp containment breach game. If this save file doesn't play the sound then it is most likely that your save file has corrupted.
I would assume it takes time to actually fix the bug, I suggest posting your save file in the forum with an uploader and letting the forum developers figure it out.
Probably the outside of the SCP:CB

Used the save file you gave me and the sound wasn't there... Also when I went into the problematic save, I fell straight through the freaking floor.
*Starts Laughing And Then Starts Crying Half-Way Through.*

I think its safe to say its corrupted.
Should I start a new game? Or is there any other way to save it? I got very far in that save and it was on euclid mode...

:'(

CmdPanda wrote:Used the save file you gave me and the sound wasn't there... Also when I went into the problematic save, I fell straight through the freaking floor.
*Starts Laughing And Then Starts Crying Half-Way Through.*

I think its safe to say its corrupted.
Should I start a new game? Or is there any other way to save it? I got very far in that save and it was on euclid mode...

:'(
You can send your save file so we can see what happened

I realized where these issues were coming from. Turns out, I think my entire SCP game is corrupted.
I was playing on a new save, when, I recontained 106. I quit afterwards and came back in. I found myself glitched into the floor like before, and had the static following me. The static came from the monitor located in 106's cell. So, im going to try re-downloading SCP-Containment Breach, and see if the issues still persist.

CmdPanda wrote:I realized where these issues were coming from. Turns out, I think my entire SCP game is corrupted.
I was playing on a new save, when, I recontained 106. I quit afterwards and came back in. I found myself glitched into the floor like before, and had the static following me. The static came from the monitor located in 106's cell. So, im going to try re-downloading SCP-Containment Breach, and see if the issues still persist.
I know what is a problem! You forgot to turn off Sound Transmission in 106's chamber! That's why you hear the noise. It's not a bug

Here is a save file where I turned it off. http://www.filedropper.com/save_12

Omg really! 😂

Sorry about all the fuss then. Guess I should pay more attention. 😂

Thanks!
Although... I'm still about curious about the part where I spawned halfway through the floor and the fell straight through it after crouching... What do you think happened there?
If you can't find out though it's okay, I can just enable no clip for a moment to get out of the floor. Thanks!