GFX\map\lockroom_opt.rmesh" is Not RMESH ()

So basically i got downloaded this game before and never had any problems with the one i installed a time ago. I uploaded it again because all of my things were deleted on my computer. Now it is 1.3.8 and i want to play this game, but whenever i try to play it, it says "GFX\map\lockroom_opt.rmesh" is Not RMESH ()" and closes the game. I don't know how to fix it. I tried the patched version, and another problem occured. Do i have to delete and install or do i have to do something else? Please help.

Thxx

Re: GFX\map\lockroom_opt.rmesh" is Not RMESH ()

ooutcast wrote:So basically i got downloaded this game before and never had any problems with the one i installed a time ago. I uploaded it again because all of my things were deleted on my computer. Now it is 1.3.8 and i want to play this game, but whenever i try to play it, it says "GFX\map\lockroom_opt.rmesh" is Not RMESH ()" and closes the game. I don't know how to fix it. I tried the patched version, and another problem occured. Do i have to delete and install or do i have to do something else? Please help.

Thxx
Just redownload the full game.