Memory Access Violation and Project Resurrection

Recently I just got back into SCP: Containment Breach, and I was bored, so I decided to download the mod Project Resurrection (P.S., I'm new to downloading mods for games, so I could've made a mistake.). I downloaded it, and got it into the game, but here's the problem: Whenever I make a save file, after the loading screen is done the game gives me a Memory Access Violation. Does anyone know how to fix this annoying problem?!

(Also, I'm playing version 1.3.7, if that helps.)

Re: Memory Access Violation and Project Resurrection

SpiralGestalt878 wrote:Recently I just got back into SCP: Containment Breach, and I was bored, so I decided to download the mod Project Resurrection (P.S., I'm new to downloading mods for games, so I could've made a mistake.). I downloaded it, and got it into the game, but here's the problem: Whenever I make a save file, after the loading screen is done the game gives me a Memory Access Violation. Does anyone know how to fix this annoying problem?!

(Also, I'm playing version 1.3.7, if that helps.)

Code: Select all

v1.3.8
- Fixed a crash that occured while quick-loading a save file.
I guess you will need to wait until developer of the mod will move on new SCP CB version. Probably he will skip 1.3.8 and start with 1.3.9