Missing fmod.dll...

timmy_is_good
Class-D

Missing fmod.dll...

Postby timmy_is_good » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:49 am

Reinstalled, uninstalled, reinstalled all versions of the game with the same outcome. I fixed the 0xc000022 error already, but it still shows up that the fmod.dll file is missing. I've already went and reinstalled the newest version of the fmod.dll file and replaced it in the system32 folder as well as the 64 bit folder. Same outcome. Can anyone on this planet please just help out I just wanna play some SCP Containment Breach

Vane Brain
SCP:CB Developer

Re: Missing fmod.dll...

Postby Vane Brain » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:56 am

timmy_is_good wrote:Reinstalled, uninstalled, reinstalled all versions of the game with the same outcome. I fixed the 0xc000022 error already, but it still shows up that the fmod.dll file is missing. I've already went and reinstalled the newest version of the fmod.dll file and replaced it in the system32 folder as well as the 64 bit folder. Same outcome. Can anyone on this planet please just help out I just wanna play some SCP Containment Breach

Can you send a screenshot of the game folder?

craymotherlol
Dr. Bright's Assistant

Postby craymotherlol » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Do you even have the file?

(P.S The game is unstable so it has some bugs.)
:173: Playing SCP CB Since v0.9.3 :173:
PC SPECS:
Graphics Card: AMD Radoen 6700 Series
Processor:AMD Phenom II x6 1055T
RAM: 4GB (;-;)
Harddrive: HDD SAMSUNG HD103SI ATA DEVICE

Blackfish
Class-D

Postby Blackfish » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi!

FMOD is an audio library that plays music files from diverse formats and on many different platforms. This program is an easy to use cross-platform audio engine often used in games and software application in order to provide audio functionality to your system. FMOD holds the fmod.dll module.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it works fine.

Step 1
If the above didn’t work try performing System Restore and see if it works.
What is System Restore?
http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/how-use-system-restore-in-windows-10-3631088/

Step 2
If you don't have this dll file or maybe it's corrupted you can download fmod.dll manually
https://fix4dll.com/fmod_dll

I hope this helps you.
Alex

Return to “Bug reports”