Game won't start

I can't get the launcher to work! As soon as I load Containment Breach.exe, I get an error message that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xz0000022). Click OK to close the application." I tried reinstalling to see if that would fix it, but it still happened. What do I do?
With the frequency that I encounter bugs and glitches, I'm pretty much a bug tester, at this point.

Re: Game won't start

Onemario1234 wrote:I can't get the launcher to work! As soon as I load Containment Breach.exe, I get an error message that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xz0000022). Click OK to close the application." I tried reinstalling to see if that would fix it, but it still happened. What do I do?
Turn on DirectPlay
Control Panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off > Legacy Components > DirectPlay

Re: Game won't start

Vane Brain wrote:
Onemario1234 wrote:I can't get the launcher to work! As soon as I load Containment Breach.exe, I get an error message that says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xz0000022). Click OK to close the application." I tried reinstalling to see if that would fix it, but it still happened. What do I do?
Turn on DirectPlay
Control Panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off > Legacy Components > DirectPlay
It works now. Thanks, Vane!
With the frequency that I encounter bugs and glitches, I'm pretty much a bug tester, at this point.