Larry's Revenge Bug Reports

So I tried playing the Larry's Revenge custom map, and every time I get a certain distance into the game, there's a Blitz3D Error. I read the error log, and this is what it said.

"An error occured in SCP - Containment Breach!
Version: 1.3.8
Save compatible version: 1.3.8
Date and time: 26 Oct 2017 at 20:05:10
Total video memory (MB): -1
Available video memory (MB): -345
Global memory status: 2047 MB/2047 MB (2097151 KB/2097151 KB)
Triangles rendered: 24094
Active textures: 372"

Afterwards, it shows the listing of errors, and they seem to be errors as if certain rooms didn't have their main events active, or something. I tried searching for those rooms on the Map Creator, and they didn't exist in that custom map in the first place. The errors said "room2fan" event *************** along with a few other rooms. One didn't even have a room name. It was blank. I also got tons of errors that say "EntityX: Entity does not exist," and even more that say "Field reference: Object does not exist." What's the problem, and how do I fix it, if I can?

Alternatively, I'm also getting a bug with the intro, but what's weird is, this bug only happens when I play on Larry's Revenge. The guards should be leading me to SCP-173's containment chamber, but instead, Agent Ulgrin just stands there, and when I try to go along the path like I'm supposed to, he'll yell at me like I'm running away as he just keeps walking into one of the other D-Class cell doors. Eventually, by the time I reach the guard playing music, I'll get shot by said guard like I ran away.
With the frequency that I encounter bugs and glitches, I'm pretty much a bug tester, at this point.

Re: Larry's Revenge Bug Reports

Onemario1234 wrote:So I tried playing the Larry's Revenge custom map, and every time I get a certain distance into the game, there's a Blitz3D Error. I read the error log, and this is what it said.

"An error occured in SCP - Containment Breach!
Version: 1.3.8
Save compatible version: 1.3.8
Date and time: 26 Oct 2017 at 20:05:10
Total video memory (MB): -1
Available video memory (MB): -345
Global memory status: 2047 MB/2047 MB (2097151 KB/2097151 KB)
Triangles rendered: 24094
Active textures: 372"

Afterwards, it shows the listing of errors, and they seem to be errors as if certain rooms didn't have their main events active, or something. I tried searching for those rooms on the Map Creator, and they didn't exist in that custom map in the first place. The errors said "room2fan" event *************** along with a few other rooms. One didn't even have a room name. It was blank. I also got tons of errors that say "EntityX: Entity does not exist," and even more that say "Field reference: Object does not exist." What's the problem, and how do I fix it, if I can?

Alternatively, I'm also getting a bug with the intro, but what's weird is, this bug only happens when I play on Larry's Revenge. The guards should be leading me to SCP-173's containment chamber, but instead, Agent Ulgrin just stands there, and when I try to go along the path like I'm supposed to, he'll yell at me like I'm running away as he just keeps walking into one of the other D-Class cell doors. Eventually, by the time I reach the guard playing music, I'll get shot by said guard like I ran away.
I don't recommend you to play custom maps, because they are outdated and have some problems