Can't save on Euclid

What is it with me and encountering bugs? This isn't the first time I've encountered bugs in a game that others haven't.

Anyway, whenever I try to save on Euclid (Or in my case, "Custom" with Euclid saving) with the monitors, the game freezes for a second before saying I got a Blitz3D error, and it doesn't save. There are no saves on the main menu, but I can click Load Game on the pause menu. When I tried to click that, the game froze and I got a popup saying the save isn't compatible with v1.3.8. The error log said...

An error occured in SCP - Containment Breach!
Version: 1.3.8
Save compatible version: 1.3.8
Date and time: 27 Oct 2017 at 19:48:59
Total video memory (MB): -1
Available video memory (MB): -310
Global memory status: 2047 MB/2047 MB (2097151 KB/2097151 KB)
Triangles rendered: 51977
Active textures: 562

And the errors it lists start with
Uncaught (DrawGUI) ***************

But then it leads to thousands, literally, thousands of errors that are each one of these
WriteString: Stream does not exist
WriteInt: Stream does not exist
WriteFloat: Stream does not exist
WriteByte: Stream does not exist

And then ends with
CloseFile: File does not exist

What's going on?
With the frequency that I encounter bugs and glitches, I'm pretty much a bug tester, at this point.

Re: Can't save on Euclid

Onemario1234 wrote:What is it with me and encountering bugs? This isn't the first time I've encountered bugs in a game that others haven't.

Anyway, whenever I try to save on Euclid (Or in my case, "Custom" with Euclid saving) with the monitors, the game freezes for a second before saying I got a Blitz3D error, and it doesn't save. There are no saves on the main menu, but I can click Load Game on the pause menu. When I tried to click that, the game froze and I got a popup saying the save isn't compatible with v1.3.8. The error log said...

But then it leads to thousands, literally, thousands of errors that are each one of these

And then ends with

What's going on?
What about Safe difficulty? Are you able to save there?

Vane Brain wrote:
Onemario1234 wrote:What is it with me and encountering bugs? This isn't the first time I've encountered bugs in a game that others haven't.

And then ends with

What's going on?
After some testing, I figured out why it glitched. It was because I have the Greater Than and Less Than signs <> in the name of the save.
With the frequency that I encounter bugs and glitches, I'm pretty much a bug tester, at this point.

Onemario1234 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

And then ends with

What's going on?
After some testing, I figured out why it glitched. It was because I have the Greater Than and Less Than signs <> in the name of the save.
Ah! Okay. Thanks for reporting that. We will remove the ability to add this symbols in a name of the save

Vane Brain wrote:
Onemario1234 wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: What about Safe difficulty? Are you able to save there?
Ah! Okay. Thanks for reporting that. We will remove the ability to add this symbols in a name of the save
It was my pleasure! I'm always happy to help!