Cant play containment breach

Basically when i try to open it, it tells me that I don't have the required files for the game, even though when im looking at the files, all 3 of them are there. Those 3 are - bb_fmod.dll, fmod.dll and something to begin with z. They are all there, but it tells me that they aren't and that they dont exist. Help please! I have redownloaded it, and ive updated it, and done all the other suggestions i've found

Re: Cant play containment breach

ilovescp wrote:Basically when i try to open it, it tells me that I don't have the required files for the game, even though when im looking at the files, all 3 of them are there. Those 3 are - bb_fmod.dll, fmod.dll and something to begin with z. They are all there, but it tells me that they aren't and that they dont exist. Help please! I have redownloaded it, and ive updated it, and done all the other suggestions i've found
And you unarchived the game, right?

Vane Brain wrote:
ilovescp wrote:Basically when i try to open it, it tells me that I don't have the required files for the game, even though when im looking at the files, all 3 of them are there. Those 3 are - bb_fmod.dll, fmod.dll and something to begin with z. They are all there, but it tells me that they aren't and that they dont exist. Help please! I have redownloaded it, and ive updated it, and done all the other suggestions i've found
How do i unarchive it? Does that mean remove it from my downloads or?

ilovescp wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
How do i unarchive it? Does that mean remove it from my downloads or?
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... -zip-files