Map lightning black screen glitch

I've some weird graphics glitch. It happens when I alt tab or when I don't even alt tab or anything like that. I changed to the borderless window mode and it still gives me these problems. What happens is that all the light is gone and you see the map completly dark and black and sometimes there are white flickering things.

I play the game on Windows 10 and the game's version is 1.3.9

Hope you can help me

My game also crashed when I try to use a document, as example that paper at the beginning it says Memory Access Violation and crashes my game.

Re: Map lightning black screen glitch

karl-police wrote:I've some weird graphics glitch. It happens when I alt tab or when I don't even alt tab or anything like that. I changed to the borderless window mode and it still gives me these problems. What happens is that all the light is gone and you see the map completly dark and black and sometimes there are white flickering things.

Hope you can help me

My game also crashed when I try to use a document, as example that paper at the beginning it says Memory Access Violation and crashes my game.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498
Try to patch exe of the game with this.

Re: Map lightning black screen glitch

Vane Brain wrote:
karl-police wrote:I've some weird graphics glitch. It happens when I alt tab or when I don't even alt tab or anything like that. I changed to the borderless window mode and it still gives me these problems. What happens is that all the light is gone and you see the map completly dark and black and sometimes there are white flickering things.

Hope you can help me

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6498
Try to patch exe of the game with this.
Thank you so much!