Uh, keycard locks changes levels??? At that room

At LCZ there is a room where you can get a card board :D

You find papers from 079,1048, 682 and I don't remember anymore, I guess.... 096 or that one you call that you don't look at the face.

Well, so I entered the room using a Level 1 Key Card.

After I saved or loaded the game again the Lock didn't accepted my Level 1 Key Card anymore. Taking another Level 1 Key Card does not fix it.

Re: Uh, keycard locks changes levels??? At that room

karl-police wrote:At LCZ there is a room where you can get a card board :D

You find papers from 079,1048, 682 and I don't remember anymore, I guess.... 096 or that one you call that you don't look at the face.

After I saved or loaded the game again the Lock didn't accepted my Level 1 Key Card anymore. Taking another Level 1 Key Card does not fix it.
I think it is because the keypad randomly selects lvl clearance (sometimes lvl 1, sometimes lvl 2 or 3)

Vane Brain wrote:

I think it is because the keypad randomly selects lvl clearance (sometimes lvl 1, sometimes lvl 2 or 3)
Yes, but I opened the room with the Level 1 Key Card and then I guess I died or load the game again and when I tried to open it again I was trapped inside the room and I had to use noclip.

karl-police wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:

Yes, but I opened the room with the Level 1 Key Card and then I guess I died or load the game again and when I tried to open it again I was trapped inside the room and I had to use noclip.
Oh. Okay we will see what we can do with that

Vane Brain wrote:
karl-police wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: I think it is because the keypad randomly selects lvl clearance (sometimes lvl 1, sometimes lvl 2 or 3)
Is this trello legit?

https://trello.com/b/KKqP1gjP/containme ... evelopment

If yes, can you add the link in the information so people can look at this first to prevent duplicates?

karl-police wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
karl-police wrote:
Is this trello legit?

If yes, can you add the link in the information so people can look at this first to prevent duplicates?
That's not SCP CB trello. That's a trello for unity port I think

Vane Brain wrote:
karl-police wrote:
Vane Brain wrote: Oh. Okay we will see what we can do with that
Is this trello legit?

Is there a SCP CB Trello?

If yes, would you like to send me a link?

karl-police wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
karl-police wrote:
Is this trello legit?

Is there a SCP CB Trello?

If yes, would you like to send me a link?
The trello for SCP CB is private