Butt Ghost Achievement Not Working

This is a bug I found when going for all achievements.

For every playthrough I've had, whenever I've found the WC room and went in the washrooms, the SCP 789J sound file has never played and I've never got the achievement for it. I've tried going into both bathrooms, walking and clicking on everything I can in there, and staying there for a few minutes to see if the sound file would play.

Out of all my playthroughs, I've never gotten this achievement. Has anyone else had this issue? I've been having this issue with v. 1.3.8 and v. 1.3.9 as well.

Re: Butt Ghost Achievement Not Working

sirfan wrote:This is a bug I found when going for all achievements.

For every playthrough I've had, whenever I've found the WC room and went in the washrooms, the SCP 789J sound file has never played and I've never got the achievement for it. I've tried going into both bathrooms, walking and clicking on everything I can in there, and staying there for a few minutes to see if the sound file would play.

Out of all my playthroughs, I've never gotten this achievement. Has anyone else had this issue? I've been having this issue with v. 1.3.8 and v. 1.3.9 as well.
I think this happens because the game mostly sets suicide guard event. And this both event can't be set together.

Re: Butt Ghost Achievement Not Working

Vane Brain wrote:
sirfan wrote:This is a bug I found when going for all achievements.

I think this happens because the game mostly sets suicide guard event. And this both event can't be set together.
Ahh I see, never knew that. In that case, would you happen to know any seeds where the ghost event triggers instead of the guard event?
Also, thanks for the help!