Unable to save

I can't ever play Normal mode, and this is because I'm only able to save once. I click a monitor and press f5, but then if I do the same action again later on in order to save new progress, all it ever says is "Saving is only allowed on clickable monitors," this makes no sense since I know this monitor is clickable since I did it earlier.

Re: Unable to save

Trake wrote:I can't ever play Normal mode, and this is because I'm only able to save once. I click a monitor and press f5, but then if I do the same action again later on in order to save new progress, all it ever says is "Saving is only allowed on clickable monitors," this makes no sense since I know this monitor is clickable since I did it earlier.
Do you mean the monitors which have camera feed? Or monitors with info as well?

Vane Brain wrote:
Trake wrote:I can't ever play Normal mode, and this is because I'm only able to save once. I click a monitor and press f5, but then if I do the same action again later on in order to save new progress, all it ever says is "Saving is only allowed on clickable monitors," this makes no sense since I know this monitor is clickable since I did it earlier.
Both.

Trake wrote:
Vane Brain wrote:
Both.
Maybe give the save file to the developers through mediafire or something?
Probably the outside of the SCP:CB